From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
For several Wikipedia namespace pages that could be called Why, see Wikipedia:WHY.
|Look up why in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Why may refer to:
- Causality, a consequential relationship between two events
- Reason (argument), a premise in support of an argument, for what reason or purpose
- Why?, one of the Five Ws used in journalism
- "Why" (Gabrielle song)
- "Why?" (Geir Rönning song)
- "Why" (Godsmack song)
- "Why" (Jadakiss song)
- "Why" (Jason Aldean song)
- "Why" (Ken Hirai song)
- "Why" (Lionel Richie song)
- "Why" (Miliyah Kato song)
- "Why?" (Mis-Teeq song)
- "Why" (Rascal Flatts song)
- "Why" (Sonique song)
- "Why, Why, Why", by Billy Currington from Doin' Somethin' Right
- "Why", by Antique from Die for You
- "Why", by Avril Lavigne, a B-side from the single "Complicated"
- "Why", by Ayaka from the single "Clap & Love"/"Why" and the theme song of the PSP game Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
- "Why?", by Des'ree from Dream Soldier
- "Why", by Jocelyn Enriquez from All My Life
- "Why", by Limp Bizkit from Greatest Hitz
- "Why", by Mario from Go!
- "Why?", by Secondhand Serenade from A Twist in My Story
- "Why?", by Vanilla Ninja from Vanilla Ninja
- "Why?", by Z-Ro from The Life of Joseph W. McVey
- "Why", from the musical Tick, tick... BOOM!
- "Why (What's Goin' On?)", by The Roots from The Tipping Point
- Alby Why, Australian rugby league footballer
- Jack Why, Australian rugby league footballer