Welkin is an archaic, English term; it refers to the sky, the upper air, the firmament, the heavens or the Celestial sphere. Especially the highest celestial sphere i.e. the empyrean.
It may also refer to:
- Welkin Group, a private equity firm focused on growth capital and venture capital investments in the Greater China region
- Welkin Gunther, the protagonist in Valkyria Chronicles
- Welkin Lords, characters in the 16th century, Chinese novel, Fengshen Yanyi
- Welkin Mill, Lower Bredbury, Manchester cotton mill
- Welkin Weasels, a series of fantasy novels by Garry Kilworth
- Westland Welkin, a British World War 2 high-altitude fighter aircraft