From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Virgo may refer to:
Name of virgo
- Aqua Virgo, one of the 11 aqueducts supplied the city of ancient Rome
- Beata Maria Virgo, Latin title for Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Virgo 4, a text to speech (screen reader), text to Braille, and alternative computer-interface for the blind creator software.
- Virgo (mobile suit), a mobile suit from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Virgo interferometer, a French-Italian project in physics
- SuperStar Virgo, a mega cruise ship operated and owned by Star Cruises
- USS Virgo (AKA-20), a United States Navy attack cargo ship
- Virgo (software), an open source Java application server by SpringSource