Veneziano, meaning "of Venice", "from Venice", or "the Venetian", may refer to:
- Veneziano (surname), a surname, often derived as a nickname for persons from Venice.
- Anonimo veneziano (the Anonymous Venetian), a 1970 film.
- Il veneziano (The Venetian), the Italian distribution title of the 1987 TV movie, Casanova.
- Gabriele Veneziano, an Italian theoretical physicist, founder of string theory.
- Rondò Veneziano, an Italian chamber orchestra incorporating a rock-style rhythm section.
- Rondò Veneziano, the eponymous first album produced by Rondò Veneziano.
- Stucco Veneziano, a decorative plaster sometimes known simply as "Veneziano".
- Veneziano (Feliciano) Vargas from Axis Powers Hetalia [N.Italy's human name]