From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
VAG or vag may refer to:
- Volkswagen AG, Volkswagen Group, Germany. The largest automobile manufacturer in Europe.
- Freiburger Verkehrs AG, the municipal transport company of the city of Freiburg, Germany
- Vereinigte Astronomische Gesellschaft, United Astronomical Society
- a former name for the sales and customer service division of the German automaker Volkswagen Group, used from 1978 to 1992
- The Vancouver Art Gallery in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- A slang term for vagina in English and American English pronounced "vadge"
- IBM VisualAge Generator, a platform-independent programming code generator
- Vag, a dramatic and humorous skit, part of Tamasha musical theatre of Maharashtra
- Versova-Andher-Ghatkopar, a line on the Mumbai Metro in India
- VAG-73, a Russian pistol