|Look up Utopia or utopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utopia is an ideal community or society possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system derived from the 1516 book by Thomas More.
Utopia may also refer to:
Computer and video gaming
Film and television
- Utopia (1951 film), or Atoll K, a Laurel and Hardy film
- Utopia (1983 film), a German film
- Utopia (2013 film), a documentary film about Indigenous Australians
- Road to Utopia, a 1943 film, where it was suggested (comically) that a personal Utopia could be obtained from the wealth of gold mines in Alaska, USA
- Utopia (UK TV series), a 2013 British drama series
- Utopia (Australian TV series), a 2014 Australian comedy series
- Utopia (U.S. TV series) adaptation of the British series
- Utopia (U.S. reality TV series), an upcoming FOX social experiment reality series, an American adaptation of the Dutch series created by John De Mol.
- Utopia (Doctor Who), 2007
- Utopia (Axxis album), 2009, or the title song
- Utopia (Gothminister album), 2013, or the title song
- Utopia (Unexpect album), 1999
- Utopia (Utopia album), 1982
- Utopia (EP), a 2013 extended play by Kerli
- Utopía (Belinda album), 2006
- Utopía (Joan Manuel Serrat album), 1992, or the title song
- (N)utopia, a 2005 album by Graveworm, or the title song
- Utopia, Northern Territory, Australia
- Utopia, Florida, U.S.
- Utopia, Kansas
- Utopia, Queens, New York, U.S.
- Utopia, Ohio, a former anarchistic community
- Utopia, Texas, U.S.
- Utopia (cruise ship), a planned residential cruise ship
- Utopia (Owarai), a Japanese comedy duo
- Utopia (website), a web portal based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Utopia FM, a radio station at the University of Sunderland in North East England
- Utopia University, a defunct university in Shanghai
- Utopia, Limited, a 1893 Gilbert and Sullivan comic opera
- Utopian (automobile), an early English automobile
- Utopias (beer), a beer made by Samuel Adams
- Utah Telecommunication Open Infrastructure Agency, a consortium of Utah cities