Umoja is the Swahili word for "unity". It may also refer to:
- MV Umoja, a Lake Victoria ferry in East Africa
- Operation Umoja Wetu, the name for the 2009 Eastern Congo offensive
- Umoja, Nairobi, a suburb in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya
- Umoja, Kenya, an all-female village founded on the principles of women's rights.
- Umoja Village, a former shanty town in the Liberty City neighborhood of Miami, Florida
- Umoja (StarCraft), a Terran colony in the StarCraft science-fiction series.
- Umoja (album), released in 2006 by Dutch pop band Bløf
- Umoja, an Enterprise Resource Planning project in the United Nations