From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Timothy may refer to:
- Saint Timothy, a 1st-century Christian and figure in the Book of Acts, and the reputed recipient of the two epistles listed above;
- Saint Timothy, a 3rd and 4th-century Christian, bishop of Antioch and martyr mentioned in the Actus Silvestri and buried at San Paolo fuori le Mura in Rome.
- Timothy Dalton (born 1946), a British actor;
- Timothy Hutton (born 1960), an American actor;
- Timothy Olyphant (born 1968), an American actor;
- Timothy Spall, (born 1957), an English actor;
- Christopher Timothy, (born 1940) a Welsh actor.
- See also