The Eyes of Alice Cooper is the 23rd album by Alice Cooper, that was released in 2003. Although it has been said that the title is a reference to the 2000 documentary known as The Eyes of Tammy Faye, in October 2007, Alice said that was not the case. With this album, Cooper returned to his earlier hard rock sound, in the vein of The Last Temptation, and left the heavy industrial metal sound found in his last two studio albums. Of note is the album cover, which was released in four different versions, featuring alternate colours in Cooper's eyes and the crescent around the 'A' in the title. It was available in blue, green, purple and red.
In the 2010 Behind the Music Remastered on Alice Cooper, "Between High School & Old School" was described as "a modern Alice Cooper classic" for its return to the topic of school (a reference to "School's Out").
All songs written by Alice Cooper, Eric Dover and Ryan Roxie, except where noted.
- "What Do You Want From Me?" (Cooper, Dover, Mikal Reid) – 3:24
- "Between High School & Old School" – 3:01
- "Man of the Year" – 2:51
- "Novocaine" – 3:07
- "Bye Bye, Baby" – 3:27
- "Be With You Awhile" (Cooper, Dover) – 4:17
- "Detroit City" (Cooper, Roxie, Chuck Garric) – 3:58
- "Spirits Rebellious" – 3:35
- "This House Is Haunted" – 3:30
- "Love Should Never Feel Like This" – 3:32
- "The Song That Didn't Rhyme" – 3:17
- "I'm So Angry" – 3:36
- "Backyard Brawl" – 2:36
- Alice Cooper - Vocals
- Eric Dover - Guitar
- Ryan Roxie - Guitar, vocals on "What Do You Want From Me?"
- Chuck Garric - Bass Guitar
- Eric Singer - Drums
- Wayne Kramer - Guest guitar on "Detroit City"
- Teddy "ZigZag" Andreadis - Keyboards, Accordion, Percussion
- Scott Gilman - Saxophones, Clarinet & Other Instruments
- Calico Cooper - Theremin, Backing Vocals
- ^ Allmusic review
- ^ Rolling Stone review
- ^ allmusic ((( The Eyes of Alice Cooper > Overview )))