From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
(Redirected from The Double (film)
Double may refer to:
- Double (association football), the act of a winning a division and primary cup competition in the same season
- Double (baseball), a two-base hit in baseball
- Double, a snooker shot where the player tries to pot a ball via one cushion
- Double (cricket), the feat of scoring a thousand first-class runs and taking a hundred first-class wickets in a single season
- The Double (Gaelic games), the act of winning the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship and the All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship in the same year
- The Double (auto racing), in auto racing, the act of a driver attempting to race in two races on the same day during the United States Memorial Day weekend
- Double precision, in computing, a representation of numbers in floating-point format that is typically 64 bits in length
- Split-complex number, or double number, a mathematical construct similar to a complex number
- Dubbel, a type of beer
- A drink order of two shots of hard liquor in one glass, as in "Make mine a double."
- Two hamburger patties served in one sandwich. The American fast-food chain In-N-Out, amongst others, serves a 'Double-Double' cheeseburger: two patties and twice the cheese.
- Double, a bet which combines two selections; see Glossary of bets offered by UK bookmakers#Double
- Double, a former fraction of the Guernsey pound