The Corporation may refer to:
- The Corporation (film), a 2003 documentary
- The Corporation (professional wrestling), a 1990s stable in professional wrestling
- The Corporation (record production team), a collection of songwriters and record producers
- The Corporation (band), an English group who released a single in 1988
- The Corp or Students of Georgetown, Inc., the world's largest completely student owned and operated business and 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Harvard Corporation or the Corporation
- U.S. Steel or the Corporation, an American steel manufacturer
- The Corporation, a group of professional poker players who played against Andrew Beal
- The Corporation, a Cuban-American criminal organization formerly run by Jose Miguel Battle, Sr.
- The Corporation, a fictional mercenary organization in Clive Cussler's Oregon Files novels