|Role||Two-seat ultralight monoplane|
130,999 (P92 Eaglet model, 2011)
The Tecnam P92 Echo and Tecnam P92 Eaglet are high-winged, light aircraft built by the Tecnam aircraft company, which is based in Naples, Italy.
- P92 JS
- An upgraded version of the P92-J with 100 hp Rotax 912S. Changes include shortened wings, metal flaps, redesigned engine cowling and fairings.
- P92 LY
- As P92 JS but with Lycoming YO-233-B2A engine instead of Rotax
- P92 Echo
- Available with 80 hp or 100 hp Rotax 912 engine.
- P92 SEASKY
- Amphibian version (conventional floats with retractable wheels) of the P92 Echo.
- P92 S Echo
- Redesigned wings, engine cowling, windshield and fairing to reduce drag. Available with 81 hp Rotax 912U or 100 hp Rotax 912S.
- P92 Echo Super
- With 100 hp Rotax 912ULS.
- P92 J
- An upgraded version of the Echo. Available with 81 hp Rotax 912U.
- P92 2000RG
- Fuselage redesigned, shorter wingspan, retractable landing gear. With 100 hp Rotax 912S engine.
- P92 Eaglet
- 100 hp Rotax 912 engine, adds winglets to improve aerodynamic efficiency
- P92 Eaglet G5
- As P92 Eaglet but with free-castering nosewheel instead of steerable
- P92 Eaglet LY
- As P92 Eaglet G5 but with Lycoming YO-233-B2A engine instead of Rotax
- P92 TD
- A conventional geared (Taildragger) compliant with American Light Sport rules.
The P92 is popular with flight training schools and is also operated by private individuals and companies.
Specifications (P92 Echo Super)
Data from http://www.tecnam.com/ing/echosuper.cfm
- Crew: one, pilot
- Capacity: one passenger
- Length: 6.40 m (20 ft 11 in)
- Wingspan: 8.70 m (28 ft 6 in)
- Height: 2.50 m (8 ft 3 in)
- Wing area: 12 m2 (129 ft2)
- Empty weight: 670 lbs (304 kg)
- Useful load: 650 lbs (295 kg)
- Max. takeoff weight: 1,212 lbs (550 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 912ULS, 100 hp (73.5 kW)
- Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era
- ^ Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 80. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X
- ^ "Tecnam to Produce P92 Tail Dragger". Retrieved 6 August 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tecnam P92.|