This article is about the motor yacht Tatoosh. For other uses, see Tatoosh
Tatoosh is a 303-foot (92 m) private yacht owned by Microsoft co-founder Paul G. Allen, who also owns the 416-foot (127 m) Octopus. She is now the world's 38th largest superyacht.
Originally built for mobile phone magnate Craig McCaw, Tatoosh was built at Rendsburg in Germany by Nobiskrug and completed in June 2000. Design and Construction by Kusch Yachts. She was purchased by Paul Allen in 2001 at a reported cost of $100 million.
Docked at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town
Tatoosh was hired for £400,000 by Teodorín Nguema Obiang, the son of Equatorial Guinean president Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, for a Christmas cruise when he entertained rap singer Eve.
Since May 2010, Tatoosh has been up for sale with Fraser Yachts, listed at €125million.
Features and principal dimensions 
Tatoosh's features include:
- Five decks;
- a master suite, a saloon and other rooms on the top deck;
- a saloon with a French limestone fireplace, a dining area, staterooms and a ladies' powder room on the main deck;
- a shaded 6 feet (1.8 m) deep swimming pool with adjustable floor in depth, located aft on the main deck beneath a full overhang;
- a movie theater;
- facilities to transport two helicopters on the top two decks;
- custom 40 feet (12 m) power and sailboats
Principal dimensions 
|Length||92.40 metres||303 feet|
|Beam||14.90 metres||49 feet|
|Draft||4.30 metres||14 feet|
|Displacement||2300 tonnes||2260 tons|
|Speed||35 km/h||19 knots|
|Engines||2 x 3300 kW||2 x 4400 Hp|
External links