Stephanie Szostak is a French-American actress who started her career in the early 2000s.
Szostak was cast in the 2013 films Iron Man 3 and R.I.P.D..
Szostak is half-French and half-American, and was raised in the suburbs of Paris, France. She moved to the United States to study business at The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. After graduating, she moved to New York and worked for Chanel in marketing but switched to acting after taking some classes. Szostak, her married name, is pronounced "Sho-stack".
List of credits
- ^ a b Kit, Borys (August 9, 2011). "Ryan Reynolds Gets a Wife for 'RIPD'". Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ryan-reynolds-gets-a-wife-220934. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- ^ Fleming, Mike (July 14, 2012). "Stephanie Szostak Joins Cast Of ‘Iron Man 3′: Comic-Con". Deadline.com. http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/stephanie-szostak-joins-cast-of-iron-man-3-comic-con/.
- ^ Stephanie Szostak interview Aired on July 30, 2010. Interviewer: Julie Chang for Good Day New York, FOX 5 (WNYW)
- ^ a b Walters, David (July 29, 2010). "Stephanie Szostak: She's No Schmuck". Details (magazine). http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/women/201007/stephanie-szostak-dinner-for-schmucks. Retrieved January 20, 2011.
- ^ a b Ducibella, Jim (July 30, 2010). "Stephanie Szostak's star is on the rise". wm.edu. http://www.wm.edu/news/stories/2010/szostaks-star-on-the-rise-123.php. Retrieved January 20, 2011.
- ^ Salamone, Gina (August 1, 2010). "Kissing Paul Rudd wasn't tough for 'Dinner for Schmucks' star Stephanie Szostak". Daily News (New York). http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/2010/08/01/2010-08-01_kissing_paul_rudd_wasnt_tough_for_dinner_for_schmucks_star_stephanie_szostak__bu.html. Retrieved January 20, 2011.
- ^ The Devil Wears Prada (Allmovie)
- ^ "We Bought a Zoo (2011)". The New York Times. http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/457724/We-Bought-a-Zoo/cast.
- ^