|Look up snook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snook or Snoek may refer to:
- Several other unrelated fishes:
- George Sutton Snook (1842 – 1894), President of the Chico Board of Trustees, the governing body of Chico, California from 1885 to 1886 and from 1892 to 1894.
- Frank Snook, Former Major League Baseball player
- James H. Snook, convicted murderer, Olympic medalist, and inventor of the snook hook
- Snook, a Canadian comedian
- Verity Snook-Larby, an English race walker
Two ships of the United States Navy have borne the name USS Snook:
- The first, Snook (SS-279), was a Gato-class submarine launched in 1942 and lost in 1945 of unknown causes
- The second, Snook (SSN-592), was a Skipjack-class submarine, launched in 1960 and struck in 1986
- The city of Snook, Texas
- A fictional sloth and the main character in the children's television show It's a Big Big World
- The Audi Snook, a single-wheeled concept vehicle
- Snook, a rap group based in Sweden
- The statue of a much loved dog named "Snooks" which stands on the promenade of the English seaside town of Aldeburgh, Suffolk.