Simple may refer to:
See also List of people known as the Simple
- Simple Kapadia (1958–2009), Indian Bollywood actress and costume designer
- Simple Kaur, Indian weightlifter
- Michael Wharton, a newspaper columnist who wrote under the pseudonym Peter Simple in the British Daily Telegraph.
- Simple E, R&B singer whose 1994 single "Play My Funk", made the Billboard charts.
- Simple Kid (real name Ciaran McFeely), Irish-born solo musical artist.
- Simplé, a commune in the Mayenne department in north-western France
- Fort Simple, an American Civil War fort in Topeka, Kansas
- Simple (philosophy), a thing that has no proper parts
- Simple aspect or simple tenses, terms used to describe certain verb forms in English
- Simple, a medicinal herb or a medicine made from one