Sequoia or Sequoyah or Sequoya may refer to:
- Sequoyah (1767–1843), inventor of the Cherokee syllabary, after whom many or all of the following may be named.
- Canyon, California, formerly Sequoya
- Whitlow, California, formerly Sequoia
- Sequoyah, Oklahoma, small unincorporated community in northeastern Oklahoma
- Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, county in mid-eastern Oklahoma bordering Arkansas.
- Sequoia National Park, a national park in the southern Sierra Nevada in the United States of America, famous for its giant Sequoia trees, including the largest tree in the world.
- Sequoia National Forest, in the southern Sierra Nevada mountains of California, adjacent to the Sequoia National Park, and famous as well for its giant Sequoia trees.
- Sequoia Park Zoo, located in Eureka, California
- Giant Sequoia National Monument, in eastern central California
- Mount Sequoyah, mountain in the Great Smoky Mountains
- State of Sequoyah, attempt in the early 20th century by Native Americans to form their own state
- Sequoia High School (disambiguation), several schools
- Sequoyah High School (Georgia), public school in Canton, Georgia
- Sequoyah High School (Tahlequah, Oklahoma), high school and Native American boarding school in Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- Sequoyah High School (Claremore, Oklahoma), public school
- Sequoyah School, a non-profit, independent alternative school in Pasadena, California
- Sequoia Middle School (disambiguation), several schools
- Sequoyah Public Schools, independent school district in Sequoyah, Oklahoma
- Sequoia University, former American degree mill
- Sequoia Hall, home of the Statistics Department of Stanford University
Science and technology
- 1103 Sequoia, a minor planet
- Sequoia, the development code name of Apple Computer's HFS Plus file system
- IBM Sequoia, codename for an IBM supercomputer sited at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- MAGIX Sequoia, a digital audio workstation
Businesses and organizations
- Sequoyah Nuclear Generating Station, a nuclear power plant abutting Chickamauga Lake, on the Tennessee River
- Sequoia Capital, a venture capital firm
- Sequoia Hospital, Redwood City, California
- Sequoia Voting Systems, a California-based company that is one of the largest providers of electronic voting systems in the U.S.
- Sequoia Fund, a Ruane, Cunniff, and Goldfarb investment fund
- Sequoia Field, a public airport near Visalia, California
- Tour Sequoia, an office skyscraper in Paris, France