Semper Paratus (Latin: "Always Ready") is the motto of a number of different organizations:
- The Windsor Regiment (RCAC), an armoured regiment
- The Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (Wentworth Regiment), an infantry regiment
- The Brockville Rifles, an infantry regiment
- The Saint John Fusiliers, a former infantry regiment, surviving today as part of the The Royal New Brunswick Regiment
- The Essex and Kent Scottish, an infantry regiment
- 55th Megantic Light Infantry, a former infantry regiment of the late 19th and early 20th century
- The Manitoba Rangers, a former infantry unit surviving today as the 26th Field Regiment, RCA
- Galt Collegiate Institute and Vocational School, an Ontario High School established in 1852
- William Aberhart High School, a French immersion high school in Calgary, Alberta
- O.F.C. Water Rescue, an Ontario firefighter water rescue training course.
- 19 Combat Service Support(CSS) Battalion, Kinnegar Logistic Base, Northern Ireland
- No. CCVII Squadron RAF, a fast jet flying training squadron.
- Strathclyde Fire and Rescue
- Ugbrooke House and Park near Chudleigh, Devon. Semper Paratus is the motto of the Clifford family coat of arms.
- Bowdon Cricket Club in Cheshire
- Rangers Football Club
- Grangemouth High School, Scotland
- Caer Urfa, Freemasonry Lodge No. 4345, South Shields
- Netherlee Primary School, Scotland
- Bexhill United Football Club
- St. Mary's College, Southampton, England
- Medway BCU, Kent Police
- 1401 (Alfreton & Ripley) Squadron, Air Training Corps
- [DF] Ginger Ninja, Alsagar, Chesire East
- [DF] Leopold P. Bloom's motto in James Joyce's Ulysses
- Fire department HÖHENKIRCHEN
- 1./ Objektschutzbataillon der Luftwaffe
- Standard Bank 'Banking Group' Internship Programme 2007-2008
- Ixopo High School
- Anzac Primary School
1 South African Infantry Battalion Georgia Department of Corrections Tactical Squads South African Emergency Services Institute
- 2nd Rondebosch Scouts Group
Canterbury Primary School VIC
- HMAS Stuart DE48, nicknamed "the Tartan Terror", paid off on 26 July 1991.
The motto of the Young Pioneers was Всегда готов! [vsyegdá gotóv] which means the same thing. See Solemn Promise, Motto and Rules of Young Pioneers.
A similar phrase ("In omnia paratus") was used in the TV show Gilmore Girls as the motto of Yale secret society, The Life and Death Brigade.
This phrase has also been used in the popular TV series Prison Break. As Johnathan Krantz (also known as The General or Pad Man) is waiting in the electric chair, a priest whispers to him "Are you ready, my son?", and Krantz replies with "Semper paratus".