Script or scripting may refer to:
- Script (comics), the dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- Screenplay, the dialog and instructions for a film, known as a "script"
- Manuscript, any written document often story based and unpublished
- Script, a defunct literary magazine edited by Rob Wagner
- Scripted sequence, a predefined series of events in a video game triggered by player location or actions
- A distinctive writing system, based on defined elements or symbols generally known as a "script"
- Script (Unicode), collections of letters and other written signs used to represent textual information in writing systems, each assigned to a Unicode number
- Script typeface, having characteristics of handwriting
- Scrip, any currency substitute
- Scripted (company), an online marketplace that allows businesses to hire freelance writers for blogs, articles, and bulk social media posts