Rotunda or The Rotunda may refer to:
- Czech Republic:
- Rotunda Hospital, built as the "New Lying-In Hospital" in 1757 in Dublin, Ireland
- Rotunda, Olt, a commune in Olt County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Corbeni Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Buza Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village in Doljești Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Rotunda, a village administered by Liteni town, Suceava County, Romania
- The Blackfriars Rotunda, a building in Southwark, London near the south end of Blackfriars Bridge in London, that existed in various forms from 1787 to 1958 . See also Rotundists.
- The Rotunda (Woolwich), a John Nash building in Woolwich, London, UK, affiliated to Firepower, the Royal Artillery museum
- The Rotunda at Ranelagh Gardens, London, a now demolished but once fashionable social meeting place and function room
- Rotunda (Birmingham), opened as "The Rotunda" in 1965
- Rotunda Museum, museum of geology in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England.
- Rotunda Amusement Park, a now demolished funfair in Folkestone, Kent, England.
- Glasgow Rotunda, at the entrance to a tunnel under the River Clyde, Scotland.
- Rotunda radicals, a diverse group of London radical reformers who gathered around the Blackfriars Rotunda after 1830.
Surname An Italian family name carried by many people including: