Rosie may refer to:
- Rosie (Big Daddy), a type of enemy in the popular 2007 video game Bioshock, and its sequel Bioshock 2.
- Rodeo Rosie, fictional character on American TV show "Sesame Street"
- '"Rosie", the famous character penned by the late Bon Scott in the AC/DC song "Whole Lotta Rosie," off the album "Let There Be Rock"
- "Rosie", aka Rosetta Cammeniti, fictional character in the Australian soap opera "Neighbours"
- Rosie Banks, fictional character in the UK Channel 4 soap opera, Brookside, played by actress Susan Twist
- Rosie Fox, fictional character from the ITV drama The Bill, played by actress Caroline Catz
- Rose "Rosie" (Cotton) Gardner, a fictional hobbit character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth books
- Rosie Hoyland, fictional character in the Australian soap opera Neighbours, played by actress Maggie Millar
- Rosie Miller, fictional character in the BBC soap opera "EastEnders"
- Rosie M. Banks, fictional character in "Jeeves" and "Drones Club" stories
- Rosie Mole, fictional character in "Adrian Mole" novels
- Rosie the Riveter, American propaganda campaign to reduce labour shortages during the Second World War.
- Rosie the Robot Maid, fictional character in the TV animated series "The Jetsons"
- Rosie the Waitress, fictional character appearing in commercials for Bounty paper towels, played by actress Nancy Walker
- Rosie Webster, fictional character in the UK TV soap "Coronation Street"
- Rosie (character) fictional character form caillou
- Rosie Brady, an character from the Warner Brothers series, Devan and Jasmine, Timothy, and Mermaidman & Barnacleboy (Tiny Pop)
- Rosita Marquez, an lisping wheelchair character from the Warner Brothers series, Devan and Jasmine, Timothy, and Mermaidman & Barnacleboy (Tiny Pop)
In film and television
- "Cracklin' Rosie", song by Neil Diamond
- "Rosie", song by Bill Morrissey
- "Rosie", song by Claw Boys Claw
- "Rosie", song by Daisy Dares You
- "Rosie", song by Don Partridge
- "Rosie", song by Jackson Browne
- "Rosie", song by Joan Armatrading
- "Rosie", song by Fairport Convention
- "Rosie", song by The Mollys
- "Rosie", song by Richie Sambora
- "Rosie", song by Tom Waits
- "Rosie", a song from the musical Bye Bye Birdie
- "Rosie Had Everything Planned", a song by Supertramp from the album Indelibly Stamped
- Rosie (album), by Fairport Convention
- "Rosie Won't You Please Come Home", song by The Kinks from the album Face to Face.
- "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)", song by Bruce Springsteen, often referred to as "Rosie"
- "Where Does Rosie Go", song by Kenny Rogers
- Meeky Rosie, a UK band based in Devon South West England, UK
- Rosie and the Originals, American 1960s musical group
- Rosie, album by John Parish
- CocoRosie, American experimental band
Hardware and software
Rosie is the codename for HTC Sense, An Android UI developed by HTC
- Apa Roșie River (Bărzăuța), Romania
- Cider With Rosie, 1959 book by Laurie Lee
- Cross-eyed Rosie, American acoustic folk-bluegrass band
- Little Rosie, Roseanne Barr's first attempt at a cartoon
- "Rosie" is an internal project name for HTC Sense
- Meeky Rosie, English band
- Really Rosie, musical with a book and lyrics by Maurice Sendak and music by Carole King Rosie
- Ring HELLO a Ring o' Roses aka Ring Around the Rosie, nursery rhyme
- Rosie, renamed version of McCall's magazine.
- Rosie's Bar, fictional tavern on TV series M*A*S*H
- Rosie the Elephant, an Asian elephant
- Rosie's Place, a Boston women's shelter
- Rosie Reds, a Cincinnati Reds organization