|Born|| August 2, 1965 |
Regina Russell is a film producer, director, television presenter, and retired actress. She is currently directing/producing a documentary film on the band Quiet Riot.
As a celebrity style expert and red carpet fashion critic, she has appeared in fashion segments for The Today Show, E! News, Access Hollywood, The Fashion Team, and Good Day L.A.
She owned and operated Celebrity Closet Raiders, a high end designer resale store which carried merchandise previously owned by celebrities.
Russell is engaged to Quiet Riot drummer and manager Frankie Banali.
- The Quiet Riot Movie (2013) .... Producer/Director
- Matt Grant PSA for Spaying and Neutering Pets (2008) .... Writer/Producer/Director
- Dating Brad Garrett (2008) .... Herself
- The Fashion Team (2007) .... Herself
- The Today Show (2005) .... Herself
- Fall Guy: The John Stewart Story (2007) .... Cazz
- One More Round (2005) .... Sonya
- Bikini Airways (2003) .... Terri
- Hollywood Homicide (2003) .... Sartain Receptionist
- More Mercy (2003) .... Angela Summers ... aka Bad Bizness
- Creating the Perfect Man (2000) .... Stephanie 
- Hook (1991) .... Red-headed mermaid