From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|This section requires expansion. (August 2014)|
In 21 March–August 1962, a radiation incident in Mexico City occurred when a ten-year-old boy took home an unprotected industrial radiography source. Four people died from overexposure to radiation from a Co-60 capsule. Five other individuals also received significant overdoses of radiation.
|This Environmental disaster-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|