Quetzal (sometimes spelled quezal) can refer to:
- Quetzal, a group of colourful birds of the trogon family found in the Americas. Quetzal is also often used to refer to one particular species, the Resplendent Quetzal.
- Guatemalan quetzal, the currency of Guatemala
- Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal), a Linux operating system.
- Quetzal file format, the computer file format
- Quetzal (band), a music band from East Los Angeles
- Quetzal, a character on the Dragon Tales animated series
- The Quetzal, a fictional species of half-creatures featured in The Echorium Sequence.
- Quezal Art Glass & Decorating Company (1902–1924, New York), an American manufacturer of lamps and other glasswares, especially in the Art Nouveau through Art Deco styles