The term Questor may refer to:
- The QUESTOR Centre, an environmental research centre based at Queen's University Belfast
- Questor Thews, a character in the Magic Kingdom of Landover series of books by Terry Brooks.
- An alternate spelling of Quaestor, an ancient Roman official
- The Questor Tapes, a 1974 TV movie created and produced by Gene Roddenberry and starring Robert Foxworth and Mike Farrell
- The Questor Tapes (TV series), a planned sequel to the movie
- Questor the Elf is a character in the 1985 Atari arcade game Gauntlet
- Questor, the online persona of Larry Salomon, a former IBM employee best known worldwide as a prominent OS/2 evangelist in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- A sort of officially appointed hero-for-hire in the webcomic Tales of the Questor by Ralph E. Hayes.