Quadrangle in architecture : spacious quadrangular courtyard of the Mosque of Uqba
, in Tunisia.
|Look up quadrangle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quadrangle may refer to :
- Quadrangle (architecture), a courtyard surrounded by a building or several buildings.
- The Quadrangle, a group of five museums in Springfield, Massachusetts, including the United States' first planetarium (1931,) and the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.
- Quadrangle (Harvard), a part of the Harvard University undergraduate campus
- Quadrilateral (geometry), a polygon with four sides
- Complete quadrangle (projective geometry), a configuration with four points and six lines.
- Quadrangle (geography), a United States Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map
- Quadrangle (band) 1960s psychedelic garage band
- Quadrangle Group investment fund in New York City
- Quadrangle Club (disambiguation), various clubs
- Quadrangle (horse), American thoroughbred, winner of the 1964 Belmont Stakes
- The Quadrangle (Antarctica), a geographical area
- Quad, disambiguation
- Siheyuan, a Chinese architectural style also known as "Chinese quadrangle"