|Look up pete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pete is a diminutive form for Peter (name).
Pete may also refer to:
- Pete (Disney), an anthropomorphic cartoon character in Disney media
- Pete, a character in the Animal Crossing video game series
- Pete the Pup, from the Our Gang series of comedies
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete, American television series
- "Pete" (Red Dwarf), two-part story
- Pete, a character in the movie Shaun of the Dead
- Old Puffer Pete, a character in the TV series Chuggington
- Pete Malloy, a character from the TV series Adam-12
- Pete, a character from the short story Don't Look At It! Don't Touch It!
- Pete Wisdom, a character from Marvel Comics
- USS Pete (SP-596), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Pete, Allied reporting name for the Mitsubishi F1M seaplane
- Pete, nickname for Peterbilt trucks in the trucking industry