Parra is a Spanish surname, meaning grapevine or vine, generally.
- Alondra de la Parra Mexican conductor
- Beatriz Parra Durango, Ecuadorian classical soprano
- Carolina Parra, Brazilian musician
- Derek Parra, U.S. Olympic Gold medalist speed skater
- Fabio Parra, Colombian road cyclist
- Francisco Parra Capó, mayor of Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Francisco Parra Duperón, lawyer
- Gerardo Parra, Major League baseball player from Venezuela
- John Parra, Colombian road cyclist
- Lorenzo Parra, Venezuelan flyweight boxer
- Manny Parra, Mexican-American baseball player
- Parra family, Chilean family known for its many artists
- Cruz de la Parra, or 'The Sacred Cross of Parra, the oldest artifact connected with Columbus to be found on the American Continent located in Baracoa, Cuba.
- La Parra is a municipality located in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain.
- Parra, Goa, a village in the Bardez sub-district of Goa, India