- See also Order of Saint Benedict (Orthodox) for information on the Eastern Orthodox order of this name. The Roman Catholic equivalent may be found at the Order of Saint Benedict and the Benedictine Confederation.
There are a number of Benedictine Anglican religious orders, some of them using the name Order of St. Benedict (OSB). Just like their Roman Catholic counterparts, each abbey / priory / convent is independent of each other. The vows are not made to an order, but to a local incarnation of the order, hence each individual order is free to develop its own character and charism, yet each under a common rule of life after the precepts of St. Benedict. Most of the communities include a confraternity of oblates. The order consists of a number of independent communities:
OSB Anglican Benedictine communities
Republic of Korea
Other Anglican Benedictine communities
The following abbeys and communities follow the Benedictine Rule, but do not style themselves "OSB".
- Community of the Holy Cross, CHC, an abbey of Benedictine nuns now in Costock, Nottinghamshire, England.
- Benedictine Sisters of Bethany, EBSB, a community of Benedictine nuns in Bamenda, Cameroon.
- Company of Jesus (Anglican), CJ, a joint Benedictine and Franciscan Community in the U.S., Canada and Brazil
- Order of the Holy Cross, OHC, with houses in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa
- Community of St. Peter, Horbury, CSPH, a community of nuns following a revised Benedictine Rule since 1858, at Wakefield, England.
- Community of the Servants of the Will of God, CSWG, a mixed community of monks and nuns at Crawley, England, following a version of the Benedictine Rule adapted to incorporate elements of eastern orthodox spirituality.
- ^ 
- ^ Holythoughts.org
- ^ OSBMS.org
- ^ 
- Anglican Religious Life: 2008-9. Norwich: Canterbury Press, 2007.
- Anglican Benedictines
- Alton Abbey
- OSB Burford
- Company of Jesus
- Abbey of Saint Benedict, Companions of Saint Luke
- St. Gregory's Abbey, Three Rivers, Michigan, USA
- St. Joseph's Monastery, Natchez, Mississippi, USA
- Order of the Holy Cross, West Park, New York, USA
- Order of the Holy Cross, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Order of the Holy Cross, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Order of the Holy Cross, Santa Barbara, California, USA