From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
|Look up ojo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ojo may refer to:
- Ojo the Lucky, an Oz book series character
- Ojo, Nigeria, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Kim Ojo, Nigerian football midfielder
- Topsy Ojo, English rugby union player
- Ojo (comic), a 5-part comic book series by Sam Kieth
- Ojo (bear cub), a small bear on Bear In The Big Blue House
- Ōjō is a Japanese Buddhist term referring to rebirth in the Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha
- Ojo, a family of videotelephones produced by Wordgate Communications, Inc.
- Ojo, a daily tabloid published in Peru.
- the Spanish word meaning eye.