Nathan Hale High School is a high school in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Opened in 1959, it is part of the Tulsa Public Schools, and is a public school for students from grades 9 through 12. In 2009, the school established a restaurant, lodging, and health management magnet school program, which in 2010 began operating a restaurant open to the public once a week for lunch.
- ^ "New Nathan Hale High School Enrollments Nears 1800", Tulsa School Life, October 22, 1959.
- ^ 2009-10 OSSAA A.D.M. for Classification Purposes at Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association website (retrieved March 4, 2010).
- ^ Andrea Eger, "Sullivan tours several TPS magnet schools", Tulsa World, April 13, 2009.
- ^ Andrea Eger, "Students run Nathan's Bistro at Tulsa's Hale High School", Tulsa World, September 23, 2010.
- ^ Michael Smith, "'Street' school", Tulsa World, April 30, 2010.
Coordinates: 36°07′55″N 95°53′51″W / 36.13189°N 95.897589°W
Oklahoma Schools Navigation