From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
N-word may refer to:
- Nigger – Common euphemism for "nigger" or "nigga": viz., variant forms of a word commonly used in a derogatory way meaning or relating to black people, the latter form a colloquial reference typically utilized without malice and within the black community itself
- The N-Word – 2004 documentary by Todd Larkins Williams
- The N Word – 2005 memoir by Stephen Hagan
- Nazi – Euphemism for reference to Nazism as broad, political slur (as of 2010 : by analogy with F-word, "fuck"; N-word, "nigger")
- Negation (linguistics) – Linguistic term referring to words such as not, nobody, and nothing
- In Danish grammar – Linguistic term meaning "of common grammatical gender," as opposed to t-words, meaning "nouns of the neuter gender"