Moretti may refer to:
20th most common surname in Italy.
- Bob Moretti (1936–1984), Californian politician
- Bruno Moretti, Italian composer and frequent collaborator with choreographer Mauro Bigonzetti.
- Bruno Moretti (Paralympian), Australian Paralympian
- Cristoforo Moretti, Lombard painter of the quattrocento
- David Moretti, American actor
- Emiliano Moretti (born 1981), Italian footballer
- Fabrizio Moretti (born 1980), Brazilian-born drummer in American band The Strokes
- Filomena Moretti (born 1973), Italian classical guitarist
- Franco Moretti, Italian scholar
- Frank Moretti (born 1944), Professor at Columbia University
- Giuseppe Moretti (1857–1935), Italian sculptor
- Lisa Moretti (born 1961), American professional wrestler
- Mario Moretti (born 1946), Italian terrorist
- Mattia Moretti (died 1779), Italian head of school of restoration in Palermo Sicily.
- Nanni Moretti (born 1953), Italian film director, producer and actor
- Tobias Moretti (born 1959), Austrian actor
- Willie Moretti (1894–1951), Italian-American mafia Underboss
- Frank Moretti (born 1976), Sports Produceer for MSG Media