From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
- Mongo people, one of the largest ethnic groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Mongo Santamaría, a Cuban jazz/salsa percussionist
- Monguito, a Cuban salsa singer
- Steve McMichael ("Mongo" McMichael), a former American football player and professional wrestler
- Stomatepia mongo, a critically endangered species of cichlid fish of Cameroon.
- Mongo (horse), American Champion Thoroughbred racehorse
- Möngö ("money" in Mongolian language) and also a Mongolian monetary unit, where 100 Möngö equal 1 Mongolian tögrög
- Mongo, objects rescued from the trash during Dumpster diving
- Mongo Ika and Uzusho Mongo, Japanese cuttlefish sushi
- MongoDB, an open source document-oriented database.
- A variant of mondo, meaning "to a great degree, extremely, very"
- A variant of mong, a derogatory shortening of Mongoloid
- Mongo foot, a style of skateboarding, where one uses one's leading foot to push
- Monggo, a commonly used name in the Philippines for mung beans.