Modulus may refer to:
- Modulus (gastropod) a genus of small sea snails
- Modulus (algebraic number theory), a formal product of places of a number field
- The absolute value of a real or complex number ( |a | )
- Modular arithmetic, the modulus being the value at which numbers "wrap around"
- Modulus of continuity, a function gauging the uniform continuity of a function
- Elastic modulus, a measure of stiffness
- Young's modulus, a specific elastic modulus
- The modular function in theory of Haar measure, often called simply the modulus.
- Modulus Guitars, musical instrument manufacturer
- Modulus robot, a household robot
- The modulo operator (
mod, etc.) of various programming languages
Moduli, the plural form may refer to:
- Moduli (physics), scalar fields for which the potential energy function has continuous families of global minima
- Moduli space, in mathematics a geometric space whose points represent algebro-geometric objects