A minion is a loyal servant of another, usually more powerful, being.
Minion may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Maelstrom's Minions, Marvel Comics supervillains Gronk, Helio, and Phobius that work for Maelstrom
- Mandarin's Minions, a group of Marvel Comics villains led by and brought together by The Mandarin
- Minion (comics), a DC Comics superhero who was a member of the Teen Titans
- Minion Hunter, a board game originally released in 1992 by Games Designers Workshop
- Minions (video game), a 2008 Flash game featured on the Casual Collective website
- Minions of Mirth, a 2005 role-playing game for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows by Prairie Games, Inc
- Minions, creatures from the Despicable Me franchise
- Minions (film), a 2015 animated film based on the creatures from the Despicable Me franchise
- Overlord: Minions, a 2009 puzzle video game for the Nintendo DS
- The creatures controlled by the player character in Overlord
- The Minion, a 1998 American and Canadian action supernatural horror film directed by Jean-Marc Piché
- Minion, the title character's best friend from the animated film Megamind
- Minions, people who follow Misha Collins' Twitter.
- Minions, Blair Waldorf's followers at Constance Billard School in the television show Gossip Girl
- Minion (Chatting Widget), a chatting widget that runs on the Web browsers.
- Minion, a character from the video game series Twisted Metal
- Joseph Minion (born 1957), American film director and screenwriter, best known for Martin Scorsese's After Hours (1985)
- Fred Minion, an English professional footballer who played as a wing half