Mil, mil, or MIL may refer to:
- Míl Espáine, ancestor to the Irish in Irish mythology
- Mikhail Mil, a founder of the Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Mil, Azerbaijan, a municipality in Beylagan Rayon
- Mil, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Mil, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Milan, in Italy (IATA city code)
- Mill Hill Broadway railway station, England; National Rail station code
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Units of measurement
- Milli, a prefix in the SI or International System of Units, meaning one thousandth based from Latin.
- Millimetre length and Millilitre volume, erroneously spelled "mil" instead of the metric unit symbol "mm" and "ml" or correct abbreviation "milli".