From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
Mas or Más may refer to:
MAS may stand for:
- MAS 90, the first in a series of accounting software sold by Sage Software
- Micro-Architecture Specification, term used in computer engineering, typically a certain type of documentation for microprocessor design, see Computer architecture
- Microsoft AntiSpyware, an anti-spyware program released by Microsoft in 2005
- Motu Audio System, now known as Digital Performer, audio sequencer software published by Mark of the Unicorn
- Mozilla Application Suite, a combination web browser, email client, and newsgroup reader
- Multi-agent system, a system built around multiple autonomous entities which interact
- Media Application Server, a Multimedia framework
- Mac App Store, the online software market built into Apple's OS X operating system.
- MAS-49 rifle, a French semiautomatic rifle manufactured by the above
- MasAir, a cargo airline based in Mexico City
- Mezzi d'Assalto, (Assault Vehicle), as in the unit name Decima Flottiglia MAS
- Monetary Authority of Singapore, Singapore's central bank
- Mongolian Academy of Sciences, a Mongolian college
- Municipal Art Society, an Urban Planning organization based in New York City.
- Museums Association of Saskatchewan, a non-profit organization based in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Muslim American Society, an Islamic revival and reform movement.
- Mutual Admiration Society (collaboration), a musical collaboration between Glen Phillips and Nickel Creek.
- Macarthur Astronomical Society, a non-profit organization based in Sydney, Australia.