Magnificent Seven or Magnificent 7 may refer to:
- The Magnificent Seven, a 1960 western film
- The Magnificent Seven (TV series), a 1997–2000 television series based on the 1960 film
- Magnificent Seven, London, a group of London cemeteries constructed in the 19th century
- Magnificent Seven (gymnastics), 1996 United States Olympic Women's Gymnastics Team
- Magnificent Seven (professional wrestling), a group of WCW professional wrestling heels in 2001.
- The Magnificent Seven, an alternative nickname to the Unsinkable Seven, the seven survivors of the 1963 and 1968 East African Safari Rally
- The Magnificent 7 (album), by The Supremes and The Four Tops.
- "The Magnificent Seven (song)", a single by The Clash
- "The Magnificent Seven" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- The Magnificent Seven, a set of seven programme badges created by Scouting Ireland S.A.I. in the late 1990s
- Magnificent 7, a 2005 BBC drama featuring Helena Bonham Carter as Maggi—a character based on Jacqui Jackson
- The Magnificent Seven Deadly Sins was a 1971 motion picture
- The Magnificent Seven (neutron stars), a nickname for a group of nearby isolated neutron stars.
- Magnificent Seven, a thoroughbred horse racing event in which Richard Hughes achieved seven victories in a single day at Windsor Racecourse.
- The Maxnificent Seven, a Mighty Max cartoon episode