From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
MPL may refer to:
Astronomy and science
- Mathematical Programming Language - MPL Modeling System
- Messenger Plus! Live - a freeware add-on for Windows Live Messenger
- Mozilla Public License
- Microsoft Public License, an open source license offered by Microsoft as part of its Shared source initiative.
- Microsoft Permissive License, an earlier name for the Microsoft Public License
- Boost Metaprogramming Library
- MicroProgramming Language. 1971: "The first high level microprogramming language". Syntax similar to PL/I. For vertical machines.
- Midi Programming Language - MPL is a tool to make changes to MIDI files in batch and real time.
- Maruti Programming Language, syntax based in the C programming language. Developed for the Maruti [real-time] [operating system].
- .mpl - a file extension to indicate a Maconomy print layout file.
- .mpl - a file extension used to indicate an Embperl module.
- An early possible name for PL/I - [Sammet 1969, p.542].
- The Walther MP (Machine Pistol), a series of 9x19mm Parabellum submachine guns produced in Germany by Walther from 1963 to 1987.
- MPL (subtitle format)
- The Patrologia Latina, an enormous collection of early (mostly ecclesiastical) manuscript sources, compiled in the 19th Century by Migne (thus, "Migne: Pat. Lat." = "MPL")