From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - View original article
MEP may refer to:
- Member of the European Parliament, an elected politician in the European Union
- Model European Parliament, a simulation of the European Parliament for students
- Model European Parliament, a part of the Model European Communities Project
- Missions étrangères de Paris (Paris Foreign Missions Society), a French Catholic missionary organization
- Movimiento Electoral del Pueblo, (People's Electoral Movement), a left-wing political party of Venezuela
- Movimento Esperança Portugal (Hope for Portugal Movement), a minor political party in Portugal
- Mission Essential Personnel, a defense contractor in Columbus, Ohio specializing in linguistic and role-playing personnel
- Maison européenne de la photographie, a photography centre in Paris
- Medicines, Ethics and Practice, a handbook published by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain addressing legal and ethical concerns in Pharmacy Practice in the United Kingdom.
- Meopham railway station, England, station code MEP
- MEP, an unidentifiable mammalian creature found in the Odd Todd cartoon series & website.
- Multi Editor Project, a video project worked on by several editors