Lucy Moore (born 1970) is a historian and writer.
Moore was educated in Britain and the United States and studied history at Edinburgh University. She recently appeared in a BBC documentary 'Glamour's Golden Age'.
- Con Men and Cutpurses: Scenes from the Hogarthian Underworld
- The Thieves Opera: The Remarkable Lives and Deaths of Jonathan Wild, Thief-Taker
- Jack Sheppard, House-Breaker (1996)
- Amphibious Thing: The Life of a Georgian Rake (2000)
- Maharanis: The Lives and Times of Three Generations of Indian Princesses (2004)
- Liberty: The Lives and Times of Six Women in Revolutionary France (2007)
- Anything Goes: A Biography of the Roaring Twenties (November 2008)
- Nijinsky: a Life (2013)