The parish church of St David's, once dedicated to St Fylltyg, is a grade II* listed building. It was renovated in 1872.  A stone in the churchyard is sometimes pointed out as bearing the Devil's footprint. According to legend, he was trying to steal one of the church's bells one night, but woke the vicar, who drove him off. He left the footprint as he fled.