This is a list of the notable districts and neighborhoods of the city of Los Angeles, California.
- MLA. "Neighborhoods," Mapping L.A., Los Angeles Times 
- TG. The Thomas Guide: Los Angeles County, Rand McNally (2004), pages N and O
- ^ a b Little Armenia Designation
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k 2012-2013 Official Visitors Map, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board, 2012
- ^ Pauline O'Connor (July 10, 2008). "Neighborhoods: Beachwood Canyon". Los Angeles Times.
- ^ WestLosAngelesRealty.com
- ^ Spitz, H. May. Canyon homes and that famous ZIP code." Los Angeles Times, 11 July 2004.
- ^ Martha Groves (November 20, 2008). "Hollywood stars sue over access to a neighborhood gate". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 20, 2008.
- ^ "Sunset Boulevard Bridge Over the 405 to Reopen Monday," Los Angeles Times, September 21, 2012
- ^ "Civic Center". Downtown LA Walks. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- ^ "Evolution of a '50s Dream; Crestwood Hills began as an experiment in cooperative living and modern architecture. Today, it's an upper- crust neighborhood trying to renew the community spirit and preserve its architectural heritage." Los Angeles Times. April 24, 2000. Southern California living, Part E, Page 1. Retrieved on March 19, 2010.
- ^ a b "To Fairfax and On to Ethiopia," Los Angeles Times, February 12, 2006
- ^ "10 Great Neighborhoods: Faircrest Heights, Los Angeles Magazine, December 2004
- ^ Montoya, Carina Monica (2009). Los Angeles's Historic Filipinotown. Arcadia Publishing. p. 96. ISBN 978-0-7385-6954-3.
- ^ "Kyle Wagner's Road Tripper: Los Angeles". The Denver Post. April 21, 2007. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- ^ Allison B. Cohen, "It's Barely on the Map, and That's Fine, Los Angeles Times, October 3, 2004
- ^ "Ghostown del Rey" at Elsegundo.net
- ^ "The Scout: What's New on Pico Boulevard," Los Angeles Times, July 13, 2012
- ^ Spanish style still defines central pocket by Martha Groves (Los Angeles Times, 26 February 2006)
- ^ Hal Boyle (June 14, 1947). "Skid Row; The West's Bowery". Evening Independent. p. 10.
- ^ Cara Mia DiMassa, "An L.A. Neighborhood Where Peafowl Don't Run Afoul," Los Angeles Times, May 11, 2009
- ^ "Holmes Shannon House". Cultural Heritage Commission. Los Angeles Department of City Planning. June 12, 2007. Retrieved 25 May 2013.
- ^ Sam Hall Kaplan: LA Lost & Found, New York 1987, p. 109.
- ^ Philipp Gollner, Tiny Community of Westdale Marks 40 Years as Oasis of Small-Town Life, The Los Angeles Times, November 22, 1987
- ^ Mothner, Linda Beth. "Westside Village Reveals Rustic Past". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- ^ Martha Groves, Seeking shoppers in Westwood Village, Los Angeles Times, May 6, 2008.
- City maps and data
-  Southern California Association of Governments analysis of 2006 census data
-  Flickr: Los Angeles neighborhood signs