This article is about Motorcycling fatalities on public roads.. For fatalities in motorcycle racing see, see Deaths in motorcycle racing
This is a list of people with Wikipedia articles who died in a motorcycle accident on public roads.
The following people died in road accidents on motorcycles:
- T. E. Lawrence known as Lawrence of Arabia, 18 May 1935, soldier, writer.
- Bluey Wilkinson, 27 July 1940, speedway rider
- Ahmed Hassanein, 19 February 1946, Egyptian courtier and explorer
- Richard Farina, 30 April 1966, singer, musician.
- Duane Allman, 29 October 1971, musician.
- Berry Oakley, 11 November 1972, musician
- Don Rich, 17 July 1974, musician (Buck Owens and the Buckaroos)
- Bob Gassoff, 27 May 1977, ice hockey player
- Reg Armstrong, 1926 - 1979 Irish motorcycle racer
- Stanley de Silva, 12 April 1980, Sri Lankan cricketer
- John Gardner, 14 September 1982, novelist
- Gary Gabelich 26 January 1984, American former land speed record holder
- Coluche, aka Michel Colucci, 19 June 1986, French comedian
- Barry Mannakee, 14 May 1987, Royal Protection Squad bodyguard and alleged lover of Diana, Princess of Wales
- Pete Conrad, 8 July 1999, astronaut, third person to walk on the Moon.
- Niccolò Galli, 10 February 2001, Italian footballer
- Andy Kirby, 18 July 2002, NASCAR Busch Series Driver
- Bahattin Sofuoğlu, 25 October 2002, Turkish motorcycle racer
- Simon Milward, 4 March 2005, Global Humanitarian Motorcyclist
- Norberto Napolitano "Pappo", 24 February 2005, Argentinian Rock Musician
- Sajjadul Hasan, 16 March 2007, Bangladeshi cricketer.
- Manjural Islam Rana, 16 March 2007, Bangladeshi cricketer.
- Diego Corrales, 7 May 2007, professional boxer
- Lenar Gilmullin, 22 June 2007, Russian footballer
- Norifumi Abe, 7 October 2007, Japanese professional motorcycle racer
- Luc Bourdon, 29 May 2008, NHL Defensive prospect, 1st round pick of the Vancouver Canucks
- Andrea Pininfarina, 7 August 2008, Engineer and manager, CEO of Pininfarina
- Atsushi Kuroi, 1 February 2010, Japanese drifting driver
- Mitch Lucker October 31 2012 former frontman of the band Suicide Silence
- "Indian Larry" Desmedt, 55, 30 August 2004, motorcycle builder and stuntman
- Jeremy Lusk, 24, 10 February 2009, American freestyle motocross rider, competing in X Knights competition in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Jim McNeil, 32, 7 November 2011, American freestyle motocross rider, practice for an exhibition prior to the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway