|Afghan Support Committee||Pakistan||U.S. State Department|
- Alleged to have funneled support to fighters in Afghanistan.
|Al-Haramain Foundation||Saudi Arabia||U.S. State Department|
|Al Kifah Refugee Center||United States||Spanish police|
|Al Wafa al Igatha al Islamia||Afghanistan||U.S. State Department|
|Benevolence International Foundation||United States||Federal Bureau of Investigation|
|Bosanska Idealna Futura||Bosnia||Federal Bureau of Investigation|
|Global Relief Foundation||United States||Federal Bureau of Investigation|
- Bosnian offices shut down on US request in 2002
- Commission of the European Union froze assets in 2006
|Health and Education Project International||Canada||Canadian Security Intelligence Service|
|Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development||United States||United States|
- On November 10, 2004, convicted by US federal court of funding Hamas, and liable for damages in teen's death.
|Human Appeal International||United Kingdom||U.S. State Department|
|Human Concern International||Canada||U.S. military|
|International Islamic Relief Organization||Saudi Arabia||U.S. State Department|
- being sued by families of the victims of the September 11 attacks
United States Treasury Department
|Internationale Humanitäre Hilfsorganisation e.V.||Germany||German Interior Ministry|
- Outlawed in Germany since it has financially supported Hamas, while presenting activities to donors as humanitarian help.
|Jamaat al Dawa al Quran||Afghanistan||JTF-GTMO|
- American counter-terrorism analysts at Guantanamo assert this group is an extremist militant group.
|Jamat al Tabligh||Pakistan||U.S. State Department|
- "The Jamat al Tabligh, a Pakistani-based Islamic Missionary organization, is being used as a cover to mask travel and activities of terrorists including members of al-Qaeda"
|Maktab al-Khidamat||Afghanistan||U.S. 9-11 commission|
|Muslim Aid||United Kingdom||U.S. State Department|
|Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage||Kuwait||U.S. State Department|
- Appears on the Terrorism Exclusion List
|Sanabal Charitable Committee||United Kingdom|
|Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation(TRO)||Canada||FBI|