Topographical situation of airports in Berlin
This is a list of airports in Berlin, the capital of Germany.
- Berlin Tegel Airport (IATA: TXL, ICAO: EDDT), the current main airport of Berlin, built during the Berlin Airlift in 1948 and scheduled to close in 2013
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport (IATA: SXF, ICAO: EDDB), founded in 1934, the airport for East Berlin during the Cold War
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport (IATA: BER, ICAO: EDDB), the new airport planned at the site of Schönefeld and designated to replace Tempelhof, Schönefeld, and Tegel by March 2013
- Berlin Tempelhof Airport (IATA: THF, ICAO: EDDI), the iconic airport that opened in 1923 and closed in 2008
- RAF Gatow, the former Royal Air Force military airbase in the district of Gatow in south-western Berlin
- Johannisthal Air Field, Germany's first airfield, located 15 km southeast of Berlin, between Johannisthal and Adlershof
- Staaken Airport, located at the most western edge half inside and outside the borough of Berlin-Spandau, used for zeppelins and an early Deutsche Luft Hansa base, closed after the withdrawal of the Soviet air force and turned into a clinic.