Lick may refer to:
- Licking, passing the tongue over a surface
- Lick (stream), a small or ephemeral stream
- Lick (music), a short phrase, or series of notes, often improvised by a musician
- Lick (album), by The Lemonheads
- "Lick" (song), by Joi
- Lick (band), an American band, fl. 1990s
- Salt lick, a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- Lick's Homeburgers, a Canadian restaurant chain
In things named after James Lick (see people, below):
- See also All pages beginning with "James Lick"
- Dennis Lick (born 1954), American professional football lineman 1976–1981
- Jacklyn Lick (born 1970), American pornographic actress
- James Lick (1796–1876), American carpenter, land baron, and patron of the sciences
- J. C. R. Licklider (1915–1990), American computer scientist, nicknamed "Lick"