Leo Ford (July 5, 1957 – July 17, 1991) was an American pornographic actor who appeared in gay and bisexual pornographic movies and magazines in the 1980s. He was born in Dayton, Ohio.
He dated the actor and drag queen Divine while the two were each at the height of their popularity.
He paired with Lance in Leo & Lance and Blonds Do It Best, both directed by William Higgins. In his starring role for the film Games, directed by Steve Scott, Ford played a medal-winning swimmer in the Gay Games competition with porn legend Al Parker playing a photographer assigned to take professional portraits of the athlete. In a scene that foreshadowed what happened to Ford in real life, the character he played in Games had a severe motorcycle accident that left him hospitalized, and in a coma. He died in Los Angeles some years later at the age of 34, a few days after being hit by a car while on a motorcycle.
Selected videography 
- Best of Leo Ford
- Blonds Do It Best (1986)
- Colossal Cocks 5
- Flashbacks (J. Brian) (1980)
- Games (1983)
- Leo & Lance (1983)
- New York City Pro (1982)
- A Night at Alfies
- Sailor in the Wild (1983)
- Sex in the Great Outdoors (1980–1984)
- Spokes (1983)
- Stiff Sentence
- Style (1982)
- William Higgins Class Reunion (1983)
- Summer Of Scott Knoll (1981)
- Best Bi Far #1
- Passion by Fire: The Big Switch 2
- True Crimes of Passion
See also 
- ^ Autopornography: a memoir of life in the lust lane (1997), Scott O'Hara, Routledge, ISBN 0-7890-0144-6, ISBN 978-0-7890-0144-3.
- ^ Acts of intervention: performance, gay culture, and AIDS: Unnatural acts : theorizing the performative (1998), David Román, Indiana University Press, ISBN 0-253-21168-9, ISBN 978-0-253-21168-2.
- ^ a b Escoffier, Jeffrey (2009). Bigger Than Life. Philadelphia: Running Press. p. 165. ISBN 978-0-7867-2010-1.
- ^ Not simply Divine: beneath the make-up, above the heels and behind the scenes with a cult superstar (1994), Bernard Jay, Simon and Schuster, ISBN 0-671-88467-0, ISBN 978-0-671-88467-3.
External links