LDRSHIP is an acronym for the seven basic values of the United States Army, and stands for
- Loyalty - Bear true faith and allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, the Army, your unit and other Soldiers.
- Duty - Fulfill your obligations.
- Respect - Treat people as they should be treated.
- Selfless Service - Put the welfare of the nation, the Army, and your subordinates before your own.
- Honor - Live up to all the Army values.
- Integrity - Do what’s right, legally and morally.
- Personal Courage - Face fear, danger, or adversity [physical or moral].